My long weekend is over and it’s time to get started again. Time to turn the gears in my head and get back to writing. I’m not ready to look at my manuscript yet so what do I do in the meantime? How do I keep my creativity flowing? …Think about the novel without thinking about it? …Stay involved? …Stay focused?
- research agents, publishing options
- spend a few hours each day on a new creative writing exercise
- Swedish lessons (which I have neglected in the past few weeks)
- read new submissions on Authonomy
- brainstorm ideas for magazine articles
- read (how-to books, magazines, novels
I’m feeling stuck with my novel, but I can’t let my creativity stagnate. It is something you need to feed, exercise, and nurture. Like most everything with this process, this is all new to me. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.